Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I've been playing too many video games

Now, this statement is actually true is a number of senses, but what I'm talking about here is the phenomena in video games where you get some new ability and then find yourself with a challenge. Now, CLEARLY you're supposed to use your new power/ability somehow, so you can safely ignore your basic stuff from the beginning and just figure out what you're supposed to fire your shiny new hookshot at.

Real life does not work that way.

So I had a program that seemed to be acting oddly. SO I asked myself, "what did we learn THIS semester." and figured it had to do with void pointers and allocations an deallocations and whatnot... so turns out I put an = where I was supposed to have an ==...
I've been playing too many video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment